Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Electrical Transmission and Distribution Reference Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

rczugh

Electrical
Nov 8, 2003
US
Where can I purchase the reference book titled Electrical Transmission and Distribution Reference Book, by Westinghouse? The earliest edition I have seen is 1950. The latest edition I have seen is 1964. Is this the latest edition?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Suggestion: Please, notice that the book does not cover T&D protection. The ABB site currently does not post any suitable book covering T&D protective relays and coordinations.

I've had "Introductory Circuit Analysis" and ABBs "Protective Relaying Theory and Applications" book (ISBN: 0-8247-9152-5) for a few years. I was recently given a "J & P Transformer Book” and just received my "Electrical Transmission and Distribution Reference Book". These books are really helping me put it all together. Can anyone recommend a good book that will fit right in and compliment the others?

All the previously mentioned books are excellent references. The Cooper book is excellent for distribution systems and the Old Westinghouse T&D book has a lot of good information. The ABB version is still a little dated though for the price even if it does include a CD. Another good and more up to date reference is the Electric Power Engineering Handbook published by CRC Press. CRC Press has a whole series of excellent power engineering titles. Marcel Dekker is another publisher that also offers quite a few good electric power engineering books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back