Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electro-Mechanical Equipment design in hydroproject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snippet

Electrical
Mar 12, 2010
BT
Hi everyone, greetings! I had been following this forum ardently for last few years and I have gained lots of knowledge from it. I just love this forum!

Well, coming back to my question. I am preparing a ToR for consultancy service for design of Electro-Mechanical Equipement for Mega hydroproject. I am working on the Scope of work and I am bit stuck with it. I would appreciate any inputs from the enlightened members in here!

Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

jgirst, thank you so much for the link. Actually I was hoping for something free. Maybe I am being greedy here. :)

"Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Will you or your company make money from this venture? If so then don't you think wanting stuff for free is a bit cheeky? Do you work for free?

----------------------------------
image.php

If we learn from our mistakes I'm getting a great education!

Which bit - the work for free part? I sometimes feel like that too! [lol]

----------------------------------
image.php

If we learn from our mistakes I'm getting a great education!

Every word you wrote. :)

You know, I do have the TOR format and standard contract document etc. I just wanted to know what all should I cover under "Scope of Work" for Electro-Mechanical Design work. It is really tough to get information.

Thanks.

"Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back