Embedded Matlab Function Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitbuzben

Electrical
Dec 2, 2010
GB
Hi All

I am using the embedded Matlab function block to write some code for a state machine. Within the block i have the following code:

function [AC_Contactor,DC_Contactor,AC_Precharge,DC_Precharge,X] = V_ctrl_AC(B1,DC_Voltage_Ref,DC_Link_Voltage)

AC_Contactor=0; DC_Contactor=0; AC_Precharge=0; DC_Voltage_Ref=0; DC_Precharge=0; X=0;

if B1<1

AC_Contactor=0;
DC_Contactor=0;
AC_Precharge=0;
DC_Precharge=0;

elseif (B1==1 && X==0 && DC_Link_Voltage<70) (B1== && X==1 && DC_Link_Voltage<40)

AC_Contactor=0;
DC_Contactor=0;
AC_Precharge=1;
DC_Precharge=0;
X=0;

elseif (B1==1 && DC_Link_Voltage >= 70)

AC_Contactor=1;
DC_Contactor=1;
AC_Precharge=0;
DC_Precharge=1;
X=1;

end;

What i want the programme to do is execute the first command if B1<1. Then if the variables B1, X and DC_Link_Voltage are 1, 0 and less than 70 respectively i want to execute the second statement.Then once B1 and DC_Link_Voltage are 1 and >=70 i want to execute the third statement.

I use the variable X to add hysteresis because i do not want to jump back to the second statement until the Dc_Link_Voltage has dropped back BELOW 40. Unfortunately this code does not seem to work as everytime the Dc_Link_Voltage goes back below 70 i fall back into statemnent 2. I have a Ccode version of this which works. I am new to programming in Matlab any assistance would be appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you have working C code, then why aren't you duplicating that?

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

I am working with a DSPACE unit and i need the code inrunning in Matlab so that i can trasfer it onto the DSPACE. I apologise ther is a small error in the initial post above. This might be clearer:

function [AC_Contactor,DC_Contactor,AC_Precharge,DC_Precharge,X] = V_ctrl_AC(B1,DC_Voltage_Ref,DC_Link_Voltage)

AC_Contactor=0; DC_Contactor=0; AC_Precharge=0; DC_Voltage_Ref=0; DC_Precharge=0; X=0;

if B1<1

AC_Contactor=0;
DC_Contactor=0;
AC_Precharge=0;
DC_Precharge=0;

elseif (B1==1 && X==0 && DC_Link_Voltage<70)||(B1==1 && X==1 && DC_Link_Voltage<40)

AC_Contactor=0;
DC_Contactor=0;
AC_Precharge=1;
DC_Precharge=0;
X=0;

elseif (B1==1 && DC_Link_Voltage >= 70)

AC_Contactor=1;
DC_Contactor=1;
AC_Precharge=0;
DC_Precharge=1;
X=1;

end;

Again any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I used dSpace for research before. You don't "have to" have the code im Matlab. You can use an S-function written in all C and it still compiles to .mex for dSpace realtime experiments.

[peace]
Fe (IronX32)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back