Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

energy monitoring equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcraft

Electrical
Mar 24, 2005
US
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that offers small inexpensive dataloggers for Kwh on single and three phase loads. We presently have an Amprobe DM-II datalogger which is nice ( however fairly expensive)but we want to purchase another unit to monitor kwh as well. We just need one that will log for a few days/weeks and then we can dump to a computer and print out results. I want to see if there is something out there for around $1000. Thanks for any help

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

In the December 2005 T&D world Magazine, the following company advertised their product, HOBO FlexSmart logger, which might fit your need and price. Their website offers options and prices for various US and non-US locations, you might start with them. I haven't used their product, so I can't give experience with end use.

You might wish to speak to Northern Design. They have a relatively low cost range of metering equipment.

----------------------------------
image.php
Your body might be a temple. Mine is an amusement park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back