Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

ERASE OF PROGRAMS ON FANUC?????? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORDVI

Mechanical
Nov 9, 2002
MX
I can restore a program named O9020 on the controler.

The problem begun when someone in my work erase all the program on the controller (Fanuc 0-0M). After that, I can change the tools in MDI whit the comand M06 Txx. The controler send an alarm code 078.

To solve that proble I preted to restore the program O9020 but i can't do it. Thats why I need your help.

Any help I'll apreciate.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Programs O9000 ~ O9999 are parameter-protected. You must change the "program protect" parameter, load the programs, then change the parameter back.
There is another parameter to protect the 8000-series programs, too!

If you don't have a machine tool vendor to call for help, get the Operator Manual for that control from Fanuc. It will list the parameters, including the program-protect ones (I think).
Sorry, I don't have the book myself for that control.

Actually, Fanuc might tell you which parameter it is.
Ohterwise, there are people who are very happy to do this for you, but they charge money for services...
regards
Jay

Jay Maechtlen

First of all the programs were deleted because you shut the controller off while in the edit mode. The fanuc O-M controller will delete all files including the hidded 8000 and 9000 level files. If the tool changer program is lost you need to recreate program 9001. You must enable editing of 9000 level programs by turning PWE (parameter write enable)to bit 1 which is on position. Then change parameter 10 to enable editing. The default setting is 10010100 change it to 0010100 then create the program.
Program 9001:
M9
M5
G0G28G80G91Z0
G40G49M6
G90M99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back