Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Code 529697949

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aravindkj

Bioengineer
Jun 15, 2014
SG
Hello Guys,
I have uploaded the right image.
In my model I have a block. The side plates are fixed to the central block using a nail or peg. The side plates are encastre at the bottom and a pressure is applied on top of central block.

When I use Tie constraint between (plates and central block, Pegs and Central block and peg and plates) it works fine.

I need to have a frictionless contact between the central block and the plate. I used Surface to Surface contact(standard),Sliding formulation as (surface to surface) and Interaction property as Tangential behavior (Frictionless).

I get the following error.

ERROR: An error occurred during a write access to
C:\Users\ajay902\AppData\Local\Temp\ajay902_New_trial_1_3200\New_tria
l_1_stdSolver.local_0 file. Check the disk space on your system.

Please help me.

P.S: I would like to apologies for the wrong image I have attached in my previous post.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4e4e3140-17a2-4ca6-abe1-5acc5913a83e&file=1.png
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Your application, which you have not identified, is asserting that your computer's primary disk drive is full.

You can try defragmenting the drive, but you may have to buy a bigger one, or erase the junk from the one you have.

Mike Halloran
Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

There are forums for a number of different CAD programs. Next time, you should try posting in the one for your particular CAD program.

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Need help writing a question or understanding a reply? forum1529

Of course I can. I can do anything. I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert!

Thank you so much for your reply.
However for the same model I have
Tried using tie constraint and it ran successfully.(after your suggestion)

Sorry for posting it here. I have simplified
My bone model as blocks to learn abacus.So I thought I can post it here. Really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back