ERROR MESSAGE IN ETAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelma_1

Electrical
Apr 16, 2024
GB
hello everyone,

Please I have been getting this error message on ETAP, can anyone help me out with it? how do I resolve this?

Error 2000: (Substation) Number of energized buses is less than two.
Error 2001: (Substation) The system has no swing power grid or generators.
Error 2002: (Substation) The system has no energized branches, such as cables lines and impedances, e.t.c

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Never used ETAP, but that seems pretty straight forward; the model is too incomplete to solve.

When one this sentence into the German to translate wanted, would one the fact exploit, that the word order and the punctuation already with the German conventions agree.

-- Douglas Hofstadter, Jan 1982

circuit_syv9qq.png

this looks complete to me

If you have already undergone a formal ETAP training then you would have got answers by yourself like running a LOADFLOW without a swing bus which is very basic.
Otherwise if you have a valid license you have to contact ETAP HELP by sending your project to ETAP help.
They are very prompt and helpful

I don't use ETAP. However, what do you need in order to solve the problem in simple excel is the same.
As I understand you need to state the type and size of the connection cables.
So, you have to chose the cable type -at least the standard [for instance BS 6622 or IEC 60502-2 or UL 1072 or else].
Then you have to chose the conductor [cu or al].
And then, how you state to run the cable-direct underground, in duct bank and so on.
You have to state what is the required load on each bus.
Even, you know all the power available from both generators you didn't state what is the power evacuated from each bus bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back