Status
Not open for further replies.

planit

Civil/Environmental
Feb 14, 2002
US
Where can I find an example of a proffecional looking
hydrology report for small studies. (such as sizing
pipes, calcing Q values for only a few basins, and etc.)?

Thanx

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'd just like to emphasize the previous response. HydroCAD is an inexpensive solution to many hydrologic calculation and design issues. It doesn't do everything (backwater situations, for example), but it does many calculations in an easy-to-follow format with detailed customizable printouts.

Hi!
I believe what you are looking for is a report format submittible to a reviewing agency. This report would cover a design analysis and would have appropiate back up data inserted so any design professional could see you methods of maddness. My desoign reports generraly are 1/2" thick and include a description of the existing and proposed conditions and how they effect each other such as is drainage piped or will it be piped, etc... Anyu conditions effecting my design such as future housing or development. A table of results containing each subareas results for ease of reviewing agencies. In other words make as easy as possible for someone to understand what you have done and why. Provide it in a neat typped format with Cover (e.g. Hydrology computations for ???basin by: etc. sort of like a book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back