FABRIWIN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladz21

Computer
Feb 17, 2016
SA
hello everyone,

hi, i need your expertise, i have Fabriwin software that i used in LC2415 Alpha III, and it only run in Windows XP, unfortunately both of the software and the OS crush, im looking for a new software that is compatible with at least windows 7 or windows 10.
any help would much appreciated.

thank you

20160110_132655_xtgrek.jpg

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello vlads21,

Our company used to use fabriwin but have since then switched to Striker systems. It has served us well so far. The nice thing about striker is its based around autocad so you can design new parts and change stuff on the fly. Part organization and sheet nesting are pretty user friendly. Im by no means an expert in this field so this is just my 2 cents. [smile]

Thanks laser guy, ill try to contact him, although i just wonder if the striker is compatible with my machine? I want to get new software which can run in latest windows OS that also compatible with my machine... ill check that striker system too, thanks again bro.

You probably have an old version of FabriWIN. If you upgrade you should have no problem running a newer version of the software on windows 7/10. It's worth mentioning that Amada has dropped the FabriWIN name and calls the software AP100.

hi Jetrep,

thank you for your time responding, i would like to ask anyone if VPSS 3i PD and VPSS3i Laser CAM Plus is worth it?
someone offer us for $14,400 for this software and i would like to seek an option and opinion first.
guys i really need an urgent help to get a new software that compatible for my machine.

P.S. forgot to mention, that my USB drive in the machine is not working, i only depend on Computer to Machine when Sending NC Code.

thank you in advance all.. hope to here from everyone soon.

vladz21,

I have a software package that will be less expensive than what you are currently looking at and will do a nice job for you. You can call me, Sam at: 704-460-3506.

Status
Not open for further replies.