FACTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - From "Chemical Engineering"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melimelo

Chemical
Sep 25, 2008
FR
Hello everybody,

Is there anyone who knows where I could find a collection of articles named "Facts at your fingertips" that we find on a magazine called "Chemical Engineering" without making a subcription...

Maybe there is a book that gather these good articles for example...

Thanks a lot,
Méli :eek:)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Interesting concept, I'd love to be able to select a few pages from the magazine and only pay for those pages. I wonder how many similar French magazines are out there, can you Meli give us 1 (one) only such example? Perhaps the concept might be extrapolated to mariage also, why not...(However, I got a black eye when I tried to explain this to my wife).
Cheers,
gr2vessels

Getting back to your original question:

As a matter of fact McHill collects the best articles and compiles the afetr subject. I have four of these:

-Plant operation & maint. 1&2
-Liquid-Liquid and gas/liquid separation
-Heat transfer

These are however not cheap and if you only need a few specific articles the proceudre described by tickle will most likely be cheaper.

Best regards

Morten

Hello gr2vessels,
You didn't understand what i said:
If there is a book where they (these articles) are gathered, I would BUY it. I said BUY!
I don't have a French example...But a funny example:
Do you know "Cavin and Hobbes" of Watterson? The strip was first published in roughly 250 newspapers before becoming a serie of several books!
I have some of his books but not all the newspapers!
Méli :eek:)

Melly,

You can subscribe the magazine for free and receive it monthly at the confort of your house.

You can subscribe it at:

It is a very usefull magazine (personally, I recommend it).

Regards,
formz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back