Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fanuc RJ-3 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLievens

Industrial
Jun 16, 2006
NL
Who can I retrieve the PC-files out of the RJ-3 robot, and who i can convert then, that i can compere then with the source-code that i have.

thanx

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi there,

I have ways of compiling the KAREL code from source codes(.kl) to PC code(.pc), but I don't know of a way to de-compile the PC code to KL files... Although I am working on this :). If your integrator was FANUC, they usually put the PC files on the F-ROM(FR). And if you insert a memory card into the slot, then set the device to the F-ROM(FR) you can press the NEXT button on the teach pendant. then choose COPY, select the Memory Card(MC) as the copy to device and press OK it will copy the PC files from the FROM to the Memory card. Good luck getting the source code from FANUC.

FnA Robot Guy

PS: if you were to use the above process, and instead of using the FROM(FR), Use the Memory Device(MD). This will print all of your teach pendant programs to LS files, convert system variables, convert POSREG, NUMREG, DIOCFG, and give you all of the compiled versions of them. Also the Memory Device(MD) updates with every change to the robot, since this is what is used to display the information on the Teach Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back