Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FE/EIT Exam location - SFO Bay Area, April 2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobravuk

Civil/Environmental
Aug 3, 2022
HR
Hi,

I passed my FE/EIT exam in the San Francisco Bay Area in April 2003. I’ve been trying to remember where the test center location was exactly. At the time, I was new to and not familiar with the Bay Area. Most likely it was somewhere in the East Bay. Anybody here who could help me figure out the FE/EIT test center location, SF Bay Area, 04/2003?

Please note that I’ve contacted the CA State Board and the NCEES with the same question, and they don't have that information!?!?

Thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Quite an unusual situation. The exam at that time was developed by NCEES but administered by the licensing board. Here is the reply from the CA Board:

"Hello XX,

Thank you for your email.

Our records confirmed your successful examination in April 2003. However, we do not maintain records of past examination locations. Therefore, we can only confirm when examinations are taken and the results of those examinations."

I passed my PE exam at San Mateo Event Center so I know for sure that is not the place. I also took a look at the Alameda County Fairgrounds photos and cannot confirm it. Looks more like it was at Exposition Hall @ Santa Clara Fairgrounds? Is there anything with a similar inside look to that building at Alameda Fairgrounds?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back