Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fit drawing sheet - will not fit entire sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

man2007

Aerospace
Nov 6, 2007
IN
I am facing this peculiar problem, whenever I fit a drawing sheet, the entire sheet will not fit to the window, some extra margin is left out, and this behaviour is appearing only for few sheets, other sheets fit to the extents of window. I am unable to remove this bug/problem from the sheet.
I checked if there are any objects left out in the huge margin - there are no objects left out beyond the drawing sheet border.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I see that you checked for elements in the blank space, but did you search for 'un-pickable' items as well?

If geometry has been set to un-pickable, then you'd need to use the 'Advanced' tab in the 'Search' function. Either type 'Drafting.*.Pick=FALSE' into the 'Composed Query' window (see attachment for illustration) or pick a specific 'Type' of element and then, in the 'Attribute' window select 'Pick' and set to 'False'.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=bd0a173e-bb0e-42e1-9d3c-a64a53ee7b43&file=Search_Pick_False.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back