Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fluke 1735 power logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ControlThis

Electrical
Aug 9, 2007
US
Anyone have experience using the Fluke 1735 3 phase power logger. I'm thinking about buying one and wanted to know what others thought about this product. I’m looking to use it for load flow studies in a mfg facility, energy conservation strategies and troubleshooting intermittent problems in the building such as breaker trips and noise issues. It appears to be very useful for load flow studies and power consumption data collection. What about power quality issues or evaluation of?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We have 5 or 6 of them and use them for load studies for the most part. They are simple to set up. We bought them when they first came out and they had problems (bad chips) Fluke swapped them out quickly and we have had no problems since. We felt the report software was weak and just made our own template up in Excel. Just cut and past all the data and you have a nice report. Have never used them for harmonics or event monitoring. We tend to use the RPMs (Fluke 1750) for that. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I just purchased the 1735. I checked out the 1750 that you mentioned. Looks great, just a bit out of my budget right now. Maybe my next toy????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back