Formal UG Training Recommendation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittToolEngineer

Aerospace
Aug 4, 2016
US
Greetings:

I'm reaching out to see who has great recommendations for training of UG. A little information about what we do. We design tools for aerospace. For the most part, our group has an average of 5 years experience with UG. We could benefit from knowing how to use this software better. Even some free-form modeling might be beneficial. If anyone has had a great experience with a training company, your recommendation would be much appreciated.

Our basic goal, continuously improve our team in designing our product through better knowledge of our tool, NX.

Thanks in advance,

Brent

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Here in the Metro Detroit area the Community Colleges and even some High Schools teach NX courses.
I've had better luck with candidates who've been through those rather than Online training like Siemens Learning Advantage or Myigetit.com

I have used My1getit for update training. It's a little more costly than Seimens LA, but you get access to a lot more variety of courses like GD&T or other software.

Thanks for the reply. I think we need more classroom type setting personally. Unfortunately, our local colleges do not offer NX training. Probably not enough local demand for it.

I see "Post Builder" courses, but no "Post Configurator" courses.

Post Builder is being put to sleep by Siemens, isn't it?

Where are the Post Configurator courses?

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community..

[green]To the Modelmaker, your nice little cartoon drawing looks cool, but your solid model sucks. Do you want me to fix it, or are you going to take all week to get it back to me so I can get some work done?[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back