Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free Tutorials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuruaN

Military
Apr 8, 2010
NO
Hi :)

Does somebody know about some free Solid Edge tutorials? Or a webstite with free tutorials? :)

I`m tierd of just finding tutorials i have to pay for :/, I just want to learn more without paying :D

-Alex

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Ah thanks :)

I have bought the solid edge book but it`s not so explaining how to do stuff :\. But the book have help`d me alot!

So, there are the tutorials that come with SE, have you done them?

Then there are some U tube vids, there's even a SE group on facebook etc. which might have links to stuff.

Then there is SE community that used to have good stuff but is getting harder & harder to navigate now they've dumped it in with teamcenter etc.

There used to be 'SEguru-cool' or something like that but I think it was geocities so maybe aint around no more.

It's amazing what a quick google or similar internet search turns up too.

Posting guidelines faq731-376 (probably not aimed specifically at you)
What is Engineering anyway: faq1088-1484

Kenat,

It's funny you mentioned the Segurucool site. I just happend to find it again today. It looks like it's running again. Here's the link:

For those not familiar with it, there are a lot of tutorials for surfacing and curve commands in SE. I have found it very useful.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back