Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fuel System for Light 4 seater 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

P99L

Mar 23, 2003
AU

I'm currently looking for some information on light aircraft fuel system.(High Wing single engine). Can anyone please advice on any good website, books or anything that i should consider in my design.

Thankyou.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think your best bet is to start with an IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalog) of something like 172/182. Even a low wing one should be quite helpful, like a mooney or something. The difference between a high/low wing is not a major one. The engine operating handbook should also specify the fuel system requirements. If you have specific questions, please ask.

I think your best bet is to start with an IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalog) of something like 172/182. Even a low wing one should be quite helpful, like a mooney or something. The difference between a high/low wing is not a major one. The engine operating handbook should also specify the fuel system requirements. You can then use any fluids book to size your lines...etc. If you have specific questions, please ask.

P99L,

Joy,A good authorative source on the P99L Warrior Aircraft is the manufacturing company based in Mudgee or another person by the name of John Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back