Full Well Stream 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiszal

Chemical
Oct 28, 2003
SG
Hi guys,
I am a new member. I found this site very interesting since its discuss serious practical engineering.
I am doing a process steady state simulation using Hysys ver. 3.1 with HYSPPTS extension package. Is there anyone can share their opinion regarding the definition of Full Well Sream? Because every time when we start performing a new simulation for a new oil and gas offshore or onshore platform, client (i.e. Shell) will give input data. One of the important data is Full Well Stream. I have no problem of using this data for my simulation. It so happen that I am so concerns with this terms and its defintion.
Can anybody help me please..

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

From a Googol visit:

Full-well stream is the combined production of gas and condensate before the condensate has been separated from the gas.

Am I right ? [smile]

Hi 25362,
Yeah your answer or opinion or whatever you call it is the same with mine. How about from other forum members, is there any you guys want to share?

Full Well Stream is the total wellfluid compositional data i.e. total wellfluid flowrate from particular well which consists total oil/condensate rate, gas rate and free water.

Hope this help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back