Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GEC CTZ relay on low voltage circuit breaker -- need relay info 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricard

Electrical
Jul 9, 2008
CA
Hi there,

I have some data for a power system model I am creating and I have come across a GEC low voltage breaker with a CTZ relay on it. Does anyone know of a source I can go to to find information on this relay, specifically TCCs? I have tried the internet and my typical manuals site, but to no avail. The particular relay is a CTZ76. If I can't find the manual for this relay, is there any other low voltage trip unit that has curves similar to this one?

Thanks for the help

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Best bet would be to ring tech support at the St. Leonard's Works in Stafford. The old GEC Relays business is now Alstom Grid. I'll have a look in my collection of manuals if you get no luck by Monday.

----------------------------------
image.php

If we learn from our mistakes I'm getting a great education!

Thanks ScottyUK. It is a little late in the day to phone today, but I will try giving them a ring on Monday when I am back in the office.
Tim

Got a hold of St Leonards Works this morning. Talk about the easiest technical support service to get in touch with ever! Thank you very much for that tip ScottyUK.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back