Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

gINT Log design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameschen6

Geotechnical
Jun 28, 2008
CA
I have a question in regard borehole log design. Can I have the left orright, or both lines of a column stop any indicated place below the topline of the header? I want to draw a horizontal line for several columnsand give a common name of SAMPLE for instance above this drawn line, andalso have their own head names below this line. In order to achievethis, I need the vertical column lines to stop at this designed lineinstead of reaching the top.

I found the manual of the gINT is too bad and be made this way purposely.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I agree the gINT help manual is not helpful at all.

I haven't understood what you would like to do. Can you rephrase or attach a diagram?

Thank you Jalthi. I have find the way to do it. It is offset.

Ok. I have another question. I have a column of Hydraulic Conductivity. The range will be from 0.01(-2) to 0.0000001 (-7). I want to have the header scale at 10(-3), 10(-4), 10(-5) and 10(-6). How can I do this.

I have made it this way. Set the range from -7 to -2. Have the number in the header with the color WHITE. Write the number 10(-3), 10(-4), 10(-5) and 10(-6)to the places instead. Obviously, this is not perfect. Do you have a better way? Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back