Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GRAYLOC ENLARGING AND REDUCING HUB CONNECTORS-DIMENSIONAL DATA

Status
Not open for further replies.

123revolution

Petroleum
Jul 18, 2013
NG
Hi everyone,
I'm a Piping and Layout Engineer currently working on design of an offshore Riser with the intent on using Grayloc hub connectors. I have gone through the Grayloc products online and given all information concerning the standard hub connectors but couldn't find any information regarding Enlarging and Reducing hub connectors. Can anyone help with this?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Why don't you just call Grayloc? - I always ask for "technical sales" to get info.

If they don't know then no one else will....

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

Well I know it sounded trite, but if you had said that in your OP then at least people wouldn't just think the same as me....

It's not clear though to me what you're trying to do though - "Enlarging and Reducing hub connectors". Are you trying to use bigger ones or what? If you define your question a bit more or add a sketch, then you might get some answers, but look at it afresh and see whether what you wrote actually gives anyone enough information to assist??

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

LittleInch
Sorry for the not-so-immediate reply to your 'reply' but I've been quite tied-up with work. Yes, I guess I didn't leave enough information to receive 'enough' help; I am dealing with a 6-inch riser and terminating in a grayloc hub diameter of 8" so I do have a case of using a 'Enlarging or Reducing' hub connector. I couldn't get the detail for this item . However, I finally got a response from the manufacturer, i.e. Grayloc and things sorted out. Your responses are well appreciated. Thanks.

Saplanti
I've already been through the catalogue. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back