Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grey Water Reuse Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDog23

Civil/Environmental
Aug 28, 2002
US
I'm custom building on a large lot approx. 31 acres and am trying to find a good design reference for grey water reuse. Does anyone specialize in this or have a reference they find helpful?

Thanks,

BD23

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You might try "Facility Piping Systems Handbook" by Michael Frankel or American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Data Book 2, Chapter 2.

It depends on what you are going to use the grey water for but plants using sand / GAC and Bone char can be designed for this and I can help and offer a design if you wish.

Email me seperately and I can give you the name of an individual in Vernon, British Columbia). He is considered to be an expert in this field with several working systems in his municipality. I know him personally and have utilized his expertise in the past. He will be very helpful and give you sound advice. KRS Services

You might want to use the California Title 22 standards as a reference. These regulations cover reuse of wastewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back