Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Has anyone attended Trevor Jee Training Courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sy123

Dec 1, 2005
US

Has anyone of you attended Trevor Jee Associates training course in subsea systems design? If so, could you let me know how you grade their training program.

Thanks,
sy123

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I haven't attended that particular course but I have attended one of their course before. I found them to be very good and the handouts are excellent.

Ussuri,
Thanks for your feedback. Do you mind sharing the course material ( handouts) you recieved as part of the training? I have an old course material on "subsea design essentials" from my mentor which I would be more than happy to barter with you.

Eitherways, thanks for your feedback.

Im not sure how that would work. The handouts come as textbooks all bound together like a book you buy in a shop. They are also copyright so I dont think I am in a position to share. Sorry.

i attended the 5 day subsea pipeline design course at the start of the year and i would highly recommend it to anyone. i graduated the year before in mechanical engineering and had worked for approx six months in subsea pipelines and it helped me immensely, the course notes are still used regularly throughout the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back