Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Has anyone heard of Eichen Heater elements? See pictures....

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo2015

Industrial
May 22, 2005
US
Hi,
I'm trying to find a company that makes a heater element called Eichen, please go to this link below to see the pics of the element and the close up of their logo. Any help would be great. This is a 700 watt incoloy 220volt element. Or if anyone knows where I can purchase an element this size, thanks in advance. If you copy and paste the below link(inside the brackets) you will see the pics

[ ]

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

enzo2015,

Google "immersion heater" and get over 67,000 hits. The brand names I recognized on page 1 are Omega and Tempco. Yours is a flange immersion heater.

Good luck,
Latexman

I've tried Google, Yahoo, some others, but to no avail. I think it's a German name/company. I wish I could do german search. I believe the word "Eichen" means "oak" in German. Still looking ....If you can help, I sure would appreciate it, thanks very much.

You may have to match your requirements with whats available and forget about buying the exact same make and model. Some modifications may be required if you do this.

If this is beyond your resources, I'd recommend calling in a Mechanical/Electrical Contractor to help, or go back to the maker of the equipment the immersion heater came on.

Good luck,
Latexman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back