Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello Team, I am looking for a 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandy123

Automotive
Jul 25, 2022
IN
Hello Team,

I am looking for auto alignment of quantities for call outs, is their any program so that call outs take auto alignment?

Since I am working on large assembly almost 100+ call outs i need to update with manually and it's taking more time,

Can you please help me with this issue.

It will helps me a lot.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Enabling Snap to the grid can assist but is maybe not the answer here.

Regards,
Tomas

The more you know about a subject, the more you know how little you know about that subject.

Hi, I think you may not clear what i am asking, In Prints there are too many callouts, with N number of quantaties, every time we need to give auto alignment,so i am asking is there any particular journal or programm so that it alligns automatically, Please see attachement for reference.

Auto_Allignment_ikijvy.png

Thanks
Nandish

If you change the callout symbol to the split circle and change the main symbol text to "callout and quantity", you can get both in the same balloon (callout on top and qty on bottom). This might be the easiest way to manage them, if your standard allows it.

www.nxjournaling.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back