Help me.. SRK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfreitez

Chemical
Feb 26, 2000
VE
www.geocities.com
Serve the present one to salute to him, and encarecidamente to ask for to you all the possible aid that it can offer me concerning the method of determination of the bubble point. Which it is put in practices in a modest program designed by my person, which is very simple, but its result vary in a considerable percentage when I compare it with the Flash on the verge of bubble of Pro-II, the deviation this in a compared rank 3 to 5% with the dice in Pro-II, in the Resolution I apply the equation of state of Soave-Redlich-Kwong, which allows to also determine his me enthalpy, but that almost turns aside with mimo error margin, this first one I calculate that soon it is implemented in the rigorous method for separation of multicomponent in multistage, employee the method of bubble point, which gives I number of stages, taking the considerations made in the references bibliographies, which it gives therefore a deviation very pronounced when increasing I number of stages, taking the considerations made in the references bibliographies, from the components of the mixtures that put a noticeable separation in the values of the balance constant, took compounds of the same family to avoid this disadvantage, but the deviation even persists.<br>
<br>
Although it is very brief east I outlined of my problem I hope that you can help me, in little that, I have understood that the Method of Muller but is recommended but nonstory with this information, and with respect to method BP for the distillation it is not specified to that conditions determine enthalpy. <br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks.<br>
<br>
Kindly <br>
Br. Juan Freitez <br>
UNEXPO-Venezuela <br>
Note. I use like tool of Matlab programming <br>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back