Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hi I'm working on the calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Can you attach an image showing results of this analysis and, if possible, a picture from the experiment. Is the difference large ?

I tried opening the jnl file attached to your first post but recovery was not fully successful and some features are missing. Can you attach images showing results of this model and describe how it's constrained and loaded ? What kind of material do you use ?

if you allow me I will reload the case file again the material is FG epoxy glass composite with continuous elastic variation in young's modulus. I defined the materials as a function of temperature as an analytical field. the test is 3 point bending beam by using the digital image correlation method.
your help will save my project
best regard

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=53d51409-a1bb-49f8-9fb7-72e12b928d7f&file=ABAQUS.cae
There is some distortion where boundary conditions and load are placed. Try modeling this with more accurate approach - for example apply BCs and load via rigid rollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back