Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hide undesired hidden lines in drafting mode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHilditch

Mechanical
Nov 5, 2010
US
Hello!

I am having the same issue that was resolved in this thread -> I was wondering if someone could give me a more detailed version of Toost's answer. I am unable to figure out how to select and change the font/color of the hidden holes I need shown using the view dependant edit. If I could get a more detailed step by step for this process, I would very mych appreciate it!

Thank you,
Alison

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Alison,

1. Select the view in which the hole to be edited and switch on the hidden lines.

2. Go to View dependable Edit option by right clicking the selected view.

3. In that select---> Edit entire objects(second icon in the Menu) ---> You will find the Wire frame Edits ---> seclect the colour which you want --->
Also select your desired font ----> Click apply(Dont click ok) ---->Select the hole faces or edge which you want to edit----> Now switch off the Hidden lines.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
Manik

Thank you Manik! That is exactly what I needed. Kapil, thank you too for your effort, however, the video couldn't play and I got a corruption error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back