Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hole Centermarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

medontknow

Mechanical
Jul 15, 2002
How do you customize a centermark? How do you add a custom centermark to an individual hole on a drawing?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You'll want to select the Design menu then one of the many Centerline Cross. CL Cross will have many items to place on the drawing.

You can use DDIM to control your overall center marks. If you want to do it individually, select the lines of the centermark you're interested in and right click to bring up the properties dialog box. Then you can edit linetype, scale, etc...

Thank you for your assistance. I am somewhat confused on the use of the centerlines, center mark, centerline cross, and several of the other commands. Can these commands be used in both model space and paper space? I know the centerline cross command works in model or paper space. The center mark comand will only work in model space. Center line cross in holes command appears to only work on a 2D circle. Am I using these commands correctly?

Thanks for the assistance and advice!

Yes, you're using them correctly. I can't say that I have had to use all of them myself. When in doubt, start trying new things. You can always undo them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back