Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holiday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcraw4ord

Mechanical
Nov 23, 2005
US
Hoping I get someone to help me. I work with a group of Mechanical/Electrical Engineers and we are having our holiday party December 3rd. In an effort to come up with some different/fun games I am looking for some obscure codes that I can add to a game we like to call "Fact or Crap". Now understand I'm the H.R./Controller is this is WAY outta my league. Can you give me any ideas and/or obscure code that I can use in this fun game?

Thanks for any help, and have a nice holiday season!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Good one MintJulep. I'm sure you know that both have different units. Was just trying to find out the relevance of HVAC/R to the original question.

HVAC68

HVAC68, sorry about posting this in this forum, but was hoping someone involved with HVAC could give me some obscure code that I could use in a fun game. Being I am an accountant and not an engineer I came here for some help. Sorry you could not give me any help in this request.

All others thanks for you ideas, and thanks for not jumping on me for posting something so un-related to HVAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back