Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to scroll down the vertical toolbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEMDL

Electrical
Aug 7, 2008
US
Hi,

I am new user of SE and has started to work in draft environment. I have a small question.
Usually, the DRAWINGS and DRAWING VIEWS toolabrs are displayed on the left side of drawing window. Some of the toolbar buttons go out of range of my monitor view. If I scroll up/down the right scroll bar, only my drawing moves up/down.
If I move the toolbars at the top, the all buttons can be viewed. I am not sure how to access out of view toolbar button while the toolbars are displayed on the left.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do you have the large buttons box checked? It's under tools/options/helpers (You need to have a part or asm open)

If you recently installed solid edge, by default the apprentice mode is checked in the start window. This settings put automatically large buttons and enhanced text on. If you remove those settings then the toolbars will be a lot smaller.

I hope it helps

Patrick

It is true that by checking of "Large buttons" box changes the button size.
I have verfied that in spite of "Large buttons" box is unchecked, the buttons on vertical toolbars run out of the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back