Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HS25: Spreadsheet and continuos beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridget13

Civil/Environmental
Apr 3, 2013
US
Does anyone have a spreadsheet to calculate maximum moments and shears for a continuos bridge slab?. (HS25-AASHTO 17th Ed)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Search for free MathCAD files.

I also use an old book from AISC called Moments Shears and Reactions for Continuous Highway Bridges, March 1966. It has tables for different multi-span continuous bridges with HS20-44 loading. HS25 is HS20 x 1.25, I believe. The book may be available from AISC.

Thank you PEInc, would you mind giving me the link where I can access the mathcad sheet for simply supported members and moving loads?

Is Simple Span Moment and Shear Envelopes for HS Loading the topic where you found the mathcad sheet? It looks you need to buy it from PTC, is that so?

MathCASD was bought by PTC. Now things just aren't the same. Do you have MathCAD? If so, what version? You can buy whatever current MathCAD file you need or you can go to the ET PTC: MathCAD Forum and see if anyone will share a needed file with you. OR, you can e-mail me as I previously suggested. I have MathCAD version 13. If you have 13 or earlier, I can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back