Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HVAC Training Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenRad

Mechanical
Sep 12, 2001
US
Hey Folks,

Does anyone know of a source for good training videos for HVAC Technicians? I am responsible for providing training for the Techs in my company. Usually I create my own presentations or call in guest speakers, but time and budget limitations have caused me to look at other possibilities.

I'm looking for topics like DX system troubleshooting & repair, refrigeration systems components and theory. Our Techs range from no HVAC experience to several years worth. I've seen some things on the internet, but I was hoping to get an objective opinion from someone who has used them.

Thanks,

---KenRad

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I know that there are some good stuff available with Carrier. Not sure whether they are Carrier-specific or general in nature. Try with them.

It's becoming commonplace for manufacturers to have pre-made training videos, which would be specific to the equipment you buy but (obviously) not to the associated water and air systems installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back