I may be able to retire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dik

Structural
Apr 13, 2001
CA
Recent eMail...

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction. This business opportunity also comes out from the bank.

Am a banker manager in West Africa, I have the opportunity to transfer the sum of ($5.5M Dollars) this fund belongs to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to this business is free risk hence i work in the same bank more details will give you for this. Please indicate your willingness by filling your details once i get ur detail, i will give you more detail of this business.

Expenses, I will take care of the expenses, if the bank asks money, don't pay,

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Trust you responded immediately, you shouldn't let such a golden opportunity pass as an offer like this doesn't happen everyday.

It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. (Sherlock Holmes - A Scandal in Bohemia.)

So unfortunate that his ENTIRE family died in the same plane crash. Must have been a big plane knowing African families...

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

Though not quite sure why this is in tech side of the RT....

Not much tech about that email.

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

I thought it was cute... and didn't know where to put it... Trying to share the wealth? [ponder]

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back