Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICPR manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimmeron

Civil/Environmental
Dec 16, 2002
US
My office is thinking about obtaining a copy of the ICPR storm water routing program. I am trying to locate a copy of the user manual,so as to review it and determine if this program is desirable. The company tells me that they cannot send or sell a copy of the manual, but that we must buy the program to get the instructions. Obviously we don't want to buy the program without some information about it. Does any one know how to get a copy of the manual?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Cimmeron,

I've used ICPR for years and have found it to be a very stable and easy to use program. It is very intuitive regarding its layout. If you are familiar with stormwater modeling (eg BRN or Haested) you will have no problems.

I think the problem that you are running into is that the newest version (3.0) is now windows based. They did not distribute new copies of the manual, it is included with the program under the help screen.

Maybe, if you contact the company they will let you have a trial copy of the program for evaluation.

If not, and you have any specific questions regarding the program capabilities I could either do a test model or just let you know if I've done it before.

Good luck.

Lsp01

I use ICPR and faced the same problem about the manual. The manual is online in the help files. Well, I just completed the ICPR seminar and I expect anyone would have a difficult time learning it without the seminar. Come on down to Florida for a couple of days.

Check Streamtechnologies for their web site. Pete just posted a 100+ page powerpoint presentation that he gave to FWEA in Orlando. It shows some of the software's capabilities.
0verflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back