Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IEEE Free E-Book for Professional Members Who Renewed for 2010 ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricpete

Electrical
May 4, 2001
US
IEEE sends its members a montly "IEEE benefits bulletin" email. The email for March 2010 included this paragraph.
*** Free E-Book for Professional Members Who Renewed for 2010 ***
All Professional grade members who renewed their IEEE Membership for 2010 will have the option to choose one of the following e-books, compliments of IEEE-USA. You can expect an e-mail communication from IEEE-USA regarding your free e-book selection by 31 March 2010. Once again, thank you for your membership and happy e-reading!

Of course, in spite of the words "following", there was no list of any titles following. I don't know if this is an oversight or a joke, or an artifact of my text-only email reader.

Does anyone know what the heck this paragraph is about?

=====================================
Eng-tips forums: The best place on the web for engineering discussions.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I searched my inbox for IEEE and didn't see any separate email yet. I guess if I don't get an email as 3/31 approaches I will contact IEEE to figure out what's going on.

Do you remember the titles?

Thanks Jim. I didn't get the email, but now I'm not going to sweat it... those ebooks don't look like anything to get excited about. I was thinking they were going to be EE books... silly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back