Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Information concerning ANNEX 1 (Motor Grounding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justphere

Electrical
Apr 26, 2005
US
Can someone please lend some of their knowledge concerning Electrical Motor and Industrial Structional Grounding. The RFQ is for the I&E Installation for the power and control of a Gas Regeneration System will be installed and operated in South America. I just recieved a RFQ that states that I must ground electrical motors in accordance with ANNEX 1. The motors that will be used to operate Process Gas Compressors, Produced H2O Pumps and Lube Oil Pumps will be rated 480VAC 3 Phase with 220VAC Space Heaters and Thermistors. Also, in the same RFQ it states that I must ground the Gas Regeneration System's Skid assembly in accordance with ANNEX 2. Can someone enlighten me on these subjects. Thanks for your input.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

This should be an easy one, I imagine that the RFQ is refering you to documents that are attached or should have been made part of the document you are reading, like an apendix at the end of the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back