Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiabao

Mechanical
Nov 10, 2004
CN
Hi

When i open a part file it is visible in preview but once i click the open button there is a dialog box appear and states that internal error. Before i can open it but now can't. I am using UGNX3, Please help me how to rettrieve my part files.

Many Thanks,

Jiabao

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

try loading parts by usinig (FROM THE PULL DOWN MENU) FILE\OPTIONS\LOAD OPTIONS - PICK AS SAVED IF THAT DOES NOT WORK PICK SEARCH DIRECTORIES.

Deat Ginz/Roconnor,

I followed your advise but can't still open the files but i can see it at the preview but when i click open there is dialog box appear and states the following file could not be open ( Internal error ). I dont know which manager am i or may be native environment. Please let me know if i can still open this file. I open the unigraphics and file open then locate the file, when i place the cursor to the file name the model appear in the preview area but when i click the open its internal error. Please let me know how to fix it.

Many thanks,

Jiabao

You could try opening a new file and importing the .prt file that is giving you the problem.
May be worth a try!
Also there is a forum site in a language I don't understand, this problem is logged, - you may see if you could translate . The site is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back