Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intouch Wonderware 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

semilogical

Electrical
Jan 11, 2007
US
I have to work on an old project and bring it up to today using the old software. I have converted all of the tags and addressing (Modbus) for the new project.

It appears the old Alarm bar at the top of the page does not allow Alarm Acknowledge Selected nor Alarm Acknowledge All.

I have tried many different expressions in the button but to date none of them seem to work.

If anyone has any ideas they would share please send soon.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Here's the scripts I used in 3.0/10.0 for the AlarmViewControl object:

#AlarmViewerCtrl1.AckSelected ( "Acknowledge SELECTED alarms in the client control." );

#AlarmViewerCtrl1.AckAll ( "Acknowledge ALL alarms in the client control." );

I suspect yours would be similar. Basically just read the help file for the alarm object you're using in order to learn the syntax. I get frustrated with their help files, so I usually just call their tech support and ask for help with scripting.

You might try joining the Wonderware Developer Network (WDN) so that you have access to their forums. You can post questions specifically in the InTouch user forum. It's very helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back