Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayCCR

Computer
Mar 10, 2007
GB
Just a quick intro to say hi etc. New to the product design, been a SW user for 2 years now. Hope to contribute. Cheers

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks for the replies!

Jason
SolidWorks 07 2.2
PDMWorks 07
CS2

Welcome--I think you'll find this a useful forum (and place to be useful).

"CS2"--are you an industrial designer or something? Gotta watch those people--all those black tee shirts all the time like that. ..

Jeff Mowry
Reason trumps all. And awe transcends reason.

If only we could wear black tee-shirts!! Afraid we have a special office friendly shirt with logo. Use CS2 to refine any renders that I cant get light into the centre of an assembly,even after indirect illumination etc Yeah it's cheating a bit, but if the end result is what's required then that's the way for me :) Product design

Jason
SolidWorks 07 2.2
PDMWorks 07
CS2

Yeah, I'm wearing a blank white tee shirt and jeans and have no hint of a quasi-European accent--so I guess the stereotypes don't always apply.

Rendering, eh? Check out Rob's (rockguy) site--he posts lots of good stuff on helping rendering, etc.:

I do lots of rendering, too, but haven't yet had time to compile helpful resources like Rob has.

Jeff Mowry
Reason trumps all. And awe transcends reason.

Been looking at Robrodriquez's site for awhile. Read through most of the tuts on there, enlighting stuff. Might try to get time to enter the 'Gun' comp this month. Like your site Jeff, nice clean crisp work.

Jason
SolidWorks 07 2.2
PDMWorks 07
CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back