Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

is any problem with Reuse Library in 1847 series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JavadM

Mechanical
Apr 29, 2008
US
Hi friends
is there any one how worked with 1847 series?

i heard these versions have some problems with reuse libraries.
for example it wont create some type of reusable objects
and PTS Templates wont work correctly.

best regards
NX 12

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

NX 1872 was released 2019-06-25. Maybe a fix was made?

I'd try updating first, then call GTAC if you're having the same problem as in NX 1847.

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community..

[green]To the Toolmaker, your nice little cartoon drawing looks cool, but your solid model sucks. Do you want me to fix it, or are you going to take all week to get it back to me so I can get some work done?[/green]

You're very welcome, JavadM.

Just heard NX 1872 is going to have some 5-axis adaptive roughing, too. Can't wait to try it out.

[green]To the Toolmaker, your nice little cartoon drawing looks cool, but your solid model sucks. Do you want me to fix it, or are you going to take all week to get it back to me so I can get some work done?[/green]

No, too busy working to do any early validation. Kevin Hickey at GTAC told me to look out for it, and I'm seeing a post from Eddy Finaro saying, "An early version of 5X Roughing is integrated in 1872. It contains most of the functionality, but we spend the remaining time till 1899 to make it more stable, address more use cases and in general - getting ready for production. If you want to try it out - let me know by private mail and I will share the details how to activate it."

I'm ready to take 'er out for a spin.

hi
hope to see many good changes.
already NX12 is my only choice

really want to hear good news about mirror assembly and more enhancements in drafting.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back