Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

ISM/raster images, does not recognize images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I can't import any raster images, jpeg's or such. The ISM module or whatsoever works, so I can get to the import panel using the _image command, but when I press Attach, it gives me nothing. The dialog pops out but no pictures can be found, no jpegs no bmps... I think I'll have to enable the support for these files from somewhere, but where and by wich command?

And I'm not very good with Autocad so please explain simply and reply as soon as possible.

Using Autocad R14, please if possible all answers to markku.ulmanen@sahkourakointi.inet.fi

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Dear Markku;

I tried to insert a sample jpg using _image and it worked fine. Could it be possible that when you insert your image its just so tiny you cant see it. Try increasing the scale during the insert dialog and see if the image becomes visible. You can also use "insert" command and "raster image" but I dont think that will make a difference.

Regards

Adrian

Sorry, didn't explain very well.

I meant that when I press the Attach button, there appears the dialog box where I can pick what picture I want to add, and it doesn't show any jpegs or such in there. Here's a pic to clear up things:

That folder in the pic is full of jpeg's, but none of them shows in there. If I write *.* and select the pic I want, it just says "Invalid or unsupported image file".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back