Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues stemming from use of MVSETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb22

Civil/Environmental
Oct 9, 2008
US
In AC2004, how do you restore or undo the settings that seemed to have changed when I used the MVSETUP command on a viewport?

All that I wanted to do was to rotate the images in the viewport 180 degrees - this was one of two ways that AC2004 Help suggested I do this. The first was to change the UCS in the viewport, which did not work. So I resorted to this, and it has rotated those images, but with some consequences. Amongst other things that have changed, I have to re-select OSNAP every time I try to select an object, the viewports aren't selectable so I can't lock the viewport, etc. At this point, I'm happy to undo any subsequent changes I've made to drawing content - I just want to undo the MVSETUP. Any help would be appreciated!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

changing the UCS should work very easily, just make sure to use the "plan" command to view the new UCS that you create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back