Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I've been creating my own Civil Engineering Artificial Intelligence, let me know what you think! 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civils_ai

Civil/Environmental
Feb 1, 2022
SG
Over the past year or so I’ve spent +1,500 hours and have written +20,000 lines of code aiming to create an AI for the construction industry to solve common issues on construction projects.. Maybe you will find it handy for understanding first principles analysis too.

Here is the link: [URL unfurl="true"]https://civils.ai/[/url]

I was recently awarded funding to develop more AI features and I started working with someone who is a lot better at coding than I am. We are now working on a tool to automatically digitise borehole logs into data and then start mapping the worlds soil data. Currently the only true AI feature available is the tunnel lining predictor which uses machine learning.

Everything is free to use! Our plan is to always keep it affordable so Engineer’s everywhere can use it, rather than just those who are lucky enough to live in the developed countries.

If you have any feedback on anything or want to get involved yourself then please do let me know, I’d love to hear from you!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I didn't get into it, but your menu system sharp and easy to navigate in on first glance.

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

Great work on this.

If you are using cookies at all make sure you give notice to users to be in compliance with new regulations in the EU.

There are a lot of animations going on which while cool make some of the pages feel a bit chaotic and make it a bit tough to focus on the inputs.

My Personal Open Source Structural Applications:

Open Source Structural GitHub Group:

Core-GS_riioez.png

Core-GS_Data_y9bbko.png

na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back