Status
Not open for further replies.

K.P.M.

Mechanical
Jun 5, 2015
IN
Hello everyone,

I hope You all are fine.

We make vessel in India. Now we want to sell vessel to Ukraine where CE marking is not required.
However We want to send vessel to Netherlands in our ware house & from there we will send to Ukraine by sea.

So please guide me how can I send non-CE mark vessel to Netherlands then Ukraine..?
Is there any provision in 2014/Eu/68..?

Kejul

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

No provision, but whats stopping you from temporarily warehousing it in NL, and then forwarding it to Ukraine? I dont see an issue with that, as long as you're not putting it on the EU market.

Huub

I agree, you are importing goods into the EU. You do not intend these goods to be 'placed on the market' in the EU.
'Placing on the market' is an important term and is defined in the attached 'Blue Guide'.

I must admit that I have never dealt with the detail of this - the goods will no doubt need to be referred to in the documentation as being in transit for re-export.

I suggest that you ask your Netherlands warehouse to talk to the customs and see what marking, if any you need to do.

No doubt the goods will be shipped through Rotterdam, one of the biggest ports in the world, they will be able to help. Your freight company will also be able to help.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=3064b3ca-ec5b-43ea-8045-823a701cf389&file=Commission_Blue_Guide_2016.pdf
Hello XL83NL,

We have doubt that custom office will not allow to take vessel to ware house if there IS no CE mark.

Kejul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back