Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kewanee Boiler Manual Search 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergeyzhan

Mechanical
Dec 3, 2002
US
I would very appreciate if somebody can give me Web link where I can download information about Kewanee Boiler with the following characteristics:
Catalog #: H35600-6
HP: 600
Rating: 20085
Max Working Pressure: 170 lb
Heat surface: 3000 sq.ft.

All the search I performed gave me results for 150 or 200lb pressure, but not for 170. And, moreover, there were just different vendors and manufactures lists, but not the manuals.

Thank you beforehand

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Contact the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel
Inspectors 614-888-8320. They can send you a copy of the original data report for a small fee. You will need the Manufacturer,the National Board Number and the year of build. This will be stamped directly on the boiler shell,probably under the lagging.

As you have probaby found out Kewanee is no longer in business and the guy who used to represent them in your local area may not want to help you. You can call the factory direct. They have a skeleton crew that will be leaving shortly (309-853-3541). THey have also started a new company to handle their parts called "Classic Parts" (574-583-0301). If no success here and the local (past) rep will not help you it may be difficult to attain the exact manual. However, the 200# manual should be close to your unit unless alot of optional equipment was reqeusted with it. You will need the serial number off of the unit for anyone to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back