Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Kudos to Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott, you are a SW [yoda], and I mean that in a good way. Congrats! [peace]

[green]"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."[/green]
Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
Have you read faq731-376 to make the best use of Eng-Tips Forums?

Thanks guys I appreicate that! I'm just glad to see how everyone here is such a big help. This forum was kind of small when I started back in 2001, but thanks to everyone here in making a nice place to come for both new users and Veterans a like. Dave and his staff here at eng-tips makes this a great forum for all of us users.

Being in the position I'm in has helped my site to grow as well my knowledge of the software. Most of my knowledge and my site wouldn't be here if it wasn't for SW and the crew I work with (which includes you gys here).

So I congratulate all of you guys for the work you do here, and spending your spare time helping, not only myself but others here too. My spare time is getting harder to find, but I try to make out here as much as possible since I love helping people out here.

Again thanks I was a little amazed [shocked] to see my site in the latest Desktop Engineering article myself.

Best Regards and I hope to see some of you at the SWWCthis year??? maybe???

I'm buying a few if you come?

[cheers],

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
3DVision Technologies

faq731-376
faq559-716 - SW Fora Users

What makes it doubly impressive is that the article was written by Joe Greco, RIP. He was by far the most interesting and credible CAD reviewer. One always had the impression that he had actually used the software before writing about it. Good for you, Scott.

Congratulations Scott! I think is the best way to recognize your great work.

But I would like to mention some guys like Stephan Berlitz, Matt Lombard, Mike Wilson, Paul Salvador, Ed Eaton, ... (sorry, I am sure that I'm forgetting more) that also put a great effort helping SW users with great sites.

Regards

Stephan Berlitz, Matt Lombard, Mike Wilson, Paul Salvador, Ed Eaton
These are all great people. You can probably have more interaction with them on comp.cad.solidworks newsgroup.

I don't "think" they visit here.

[green]"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."[/green]
Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
Have you read faq731-376 to make the best use of Eng-Tips Forums?

Congrats Scott!
I got hooked to this forum largely because of you. You are a great help. Your web site was emailed to all users in our company.

Chris
Sr. Mechanical Designer, CAD
SolidWorks 2005 SP0.1

My dad just sent me the article, and I was about to post the same thing...

Looks like someone beat me to it ;-)

One of the best sites I found was located at . Once there, click on the Tip & Tricks link on the right. One of the most useful tips on this site is the Tooling Split tip, which also features seven images. Most of the tips on this site come from Scott Baugh, but other users have also kicked in; for instance, Matt Lombard offers excellent advice in “Trouble Shooting a Crash Prone System.” (Incidentally, Matt’s site referred to earlier also contains useful tips and insight. Click on his Rules of Thumb link on the left to see them.)

Congrats Scott!!!
Nice Site, Good Job!!!

Keep up the excelent work;-)

When dealing with computers, there are 10 things you need to know: one, zero, and the rest is Binary.
-Josh S

Thanks from me, too! I've really gotten a lot out of all resources here--posts, FAQs, etc. The people make the difference and I really appreciate everyone's effort to help people out--especially your efforts, Scott.

This forum is easy to navigate, and as we continually see, yields quick results to those who post questions. A great resource.

Jeff Mowry
Reality is no respecter of good intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back