Status
Not open for further replies.

Len21

Industrial
Jul 10, 2017
SA
Hi,

Good day, i need your expertise sir,

I have a Amada lasmac LC2415 A3, fanuc series 160i-L, my problem is that i need to push the OT Release botton if i need to run the machine, if i dont press the button it gives me alarm and the thing is there is no error massage it just blinking red with the word "emg" but when i press it the machine will run.i check the parameter 1240 and 1250 and it seems ok. I attach a photo. Any info would be much appriciate it.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=77a23ca2-6637-44e9-8974-2e5ec0962324&file=20170708_091329.jpg
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi laserspyder, thanks for your kind responds, ive check my z wire sensor before, i ven change the H95/98 panel jack to make sure, but then it is still same problem, i need to press the OT Release all the way, to make the machine run, 😔

Both the x and y axis have an emergency over travel switch at the end of the stroke. It's possible Z does too. I believe that the there is a problem with one of the switches, or a cable got broke. Sometimes, the roller on the limit switch get jammed and just needs to be cleaned.

Thanks laserninja, i will check all the limit switch and replace it ifneeded to make sure. I just got back from vacation and this problem already occuring, the management called a technician and fix this machine after the operator had trouble in z axis, he got water leakage, then burn the z axis, anyway, i will check it now. Again thank you.

Hi laser ninja you spot it! Thank you very much we do really appriciated you help and also laserspyder thank you for you thoughts, 😊 you guys are cool!i hope this is the last alarm i have on this machine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back