Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

laser welding class/training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lderoly

Mechanical
Jun 25, 2008
US
anyone know where I can receive some laser welding courses or training for CO2 lasers?

thx

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I know they are offering a general information class on 2D laser cutting during fabtech, it by no means an training for an operator - its more for general overiew. not sure if thats what you looking for.

I was thinking more of a technical oriented class/training on laser welding.
Like I would learn more on pulse, continuous wave, sort of things like that. Even a book would help.

Anyone know where i can find training classes or schools on laser cutting. We have a Cincinatti Laser with a Rofin/Sinar setup that we are having a little trouble dialing in. The company we bought it from wasn't very forthcoming with their tricks and we have spent alot of time fine tuning it with little progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Simon;

I went to the website and this looks like the program I was looking for. The details seems to match what I am trying to get out of it.

thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back