Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LC1212 a11...1500watt need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwoody44

Industrial
Apr 3, 2012
US
I am in the process of changing/cleaning the mirrors on my amada and was wondering about alignment...When i am done cleaning the mirrors and replacing the bad one's, how do i go about making sure the laser is hitting in the middle of the focal lens again.
Also, any tips or cautions while changing/cleaning these lenses will be greatly appreciated!!
So far the Z axis mirror and mirror number 2 were fine.
Mirror 3 + 4 and the 2 bend mirrors needed to be replaced
Before i go any farther i need advice from ya guys!!
Thank you for your time
Josh

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Josh...

Come on. That is a bit too in depth for a forum. You really want a play by play? It would take pages pages to write the steps. Where are you at. Maybe I know some one close by that can help you out.

This is not something to be done by a neophyte. Krugtech will probably swing by; he provides repair and rebuild services: I would suppose that he would be willing to consult, for a fee.

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Thats the thing is i do have a step by step on how to change them, but aligning them i dont, everything is on the internet now a days so i thought i would ask...I'll figure it out thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back